Join our free webinar June 11 at 2 pm EST
Tools for Scaling Third–Party Risk and Enterprise Risk Management
According to the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, during the first 6 weeks of 2020, more than 30 reports of data breaches were filed by health care organizations. And those numbers have only continued to climb – a reality CISOs are facing every day.
Join Valley Health System’s CISO, Miroslav Belote, and cybersecurity experts from Intraprise Health to discuss tools to help cost-effectively scale your enterprise risk management program.
Panelists will discuss:
- Valley Health System’s TPRM program creation
- Keys to scalability in risk management programs
- Types of information critical to understanding your third parties
- Qualitative vs. quantitative risk management
- The role of NIST within a broader risk management framework (RMF)
- Evaluating TPRM software features
- Understanding available tools including VRM, GRC, IRM and scanning tools
- Accelerating adoption of new TPRM processes and tools across the supply chain
- How a comprehensive and scalable TPRM program exposes 3rd, 4th and 5th party risks
Meet our panelists:
Intraprise Health’s Chief Digital Health Officer, Vikas Khosla will moderate a panel discussion with
Miroslav Belote, Valley Health System CISO,
Intraprise Health Chief Product Officer, Tim Denis, and SVP of Information Security Services, Brian Parks.
Bring your questions and join our panel for a lively interactive discussion!