Interested in HITRUST but not sure how to get started? Wondering what the time commitment is and how much effort it takes?
Join us on Thursday, May 6, 2021 at 1 PM ET, as our experts answer questions on these topics, and other topics from the audience including:
- Scoping and assessments
- Identifying Risks/Gaps
- Risk Remediation and
- Understand Inheritance vs. Reliance
- The difference between HITRUST and NIST
Learn from our HITRUST experts as they answer your questions on how to attain HITRUST certification.
- The Value of HITRUST
- Introduction to the HITRUST CSF
- Assessment Phases
- Evaluation Criteria and Scoring
- Questions to ask when looking for an Assessor
- How to get the most out of your HITRUST engagement
At the end of the webinar, participants will understand the phases of certification and how to work with a HITRUST Advisor to identify areas in your program that need improvement, remediate risk within your organization, and be well-prepared to submit an application for HITRUST certification.
Bring your questions – we’ve got answers!