Security Advisory and Planning Services
Intraprise Health’s Security Advisory and Planning services help organizations enhance and mature their security, compliance and privacy programs. Provided by a team of senior healthcare security consultants and cybersecurity, privacy and compliance subject matter experts, we consult with your organization to assess the strategic and tactical elements of your current program, then develop a plan to create a more mature and resilient program.
This service helps you make informed decisions about your security program. Our security experts will meet with security and business leaders to establish clear goals and objectives. Then we will either perform or leverage a recent security program assessment to understand how your program is performing. We will identify areas of needed improvement and gaps aligned to an industry standard security framework (NIST, HITRUST, ISO etc.) you would like to or have already adopted. Based on your priorities and resources, our senior healthcare security consultants will collaborate with you to develop a roadmap and a plan-of-action designed to meet your goals. This approach allows us to “meet clients where they are” in their journey while clearly establishing the path forward to a highly resilient, well-hardened security and risk management posture.
Clients that leverage our Security Advisory and Planning Services stay connected with our team as their environment changes and meet with them periodically to update their plan and roadmap.
Security and Advisory Planning Services approach:
- Establish Security Program Goals and Objectives
- Perform/Review Comprehensive Security Program Assessment
- Identify Areas of Improvement and Gaps – aligned to an industry standard cybersecurity framework
- Develop Roadmap and Plan-of-Action (Monthly or Quarterly timeframe)
- Update Roadmap and Plan-of-Action Annually
Intraprise Health’s Security Planning Services provide advisory and consulting services, such as:
- Perform or review a recent, comprehensive security program assessment to identify program performance
- Develop a multi-year roadmap with resource and budget analysis
- Design and implement an information security governance model
- Identify processes, technology/solutions and resources required to address priority needs
- Advise or validate your selection of a cybersecurity framework (such as NIST, HITRUST or ISO)
- Develop an operational model for executing your enhanced security program
- Monitor compliance with state and federal regulatory mandates for security and privacy
- Advise on building stronger incident management and breach response capabilities
- Present at executive and management level briefing(s)