The Inspira Story
“Wow the patient.”
With those three words from Inspira Health Network CEO, John DiAngelo, Intraprise Health set off on a path to provide Inspira with a revolutionary new way to interact with their health consumers, increasing brand awareness and improving patient outcomes. Inspira Health Network is one of Southern New Jersey’s leading healthcare providers, with over 1100 physicians and more than 125 community access points.
Working closely with Inspira, Intraprise Health developed a multi-platform consumer engagement strategy. Using a customized Customer Relationship Management platform, Inspira was able to begin tracking health consumers’ interactions with the health network. The new ability to track outcomes empowered hospital call center agents to deliver concierge-level customer service.
Intraprise and Inspira also began work on a suite of mobile applications, all aimed towards improving consumers’ lives and their relationship to the health network. The first app to be released was Inspira Access, which shows health consumers the fastest and easiest way to find and connect with care providers in their community, Inspira Access allows users to quickly locate urgent care centers or hospitals and instantly access a Healthcare Concierge to coordinate your healthcare needs and get answers to medical questions.
Inspira Access allows health consumers to:
- Find the closest urgent care center with the shortest wait time, get updates and even check-in before you arrive
- Find the most convenient Inspira Emergency Rooms by proximity to your location and estimated wait time
- Immediately connect with an Inspira Healthcare Concierge to ask medical questions, resolve insurance concerns, schedule appointments, and connect with doctors at convenient locations
- Leverage your iPhone or Android’s native GPS mapping app to navigate directly to the nearest and most convenient facility.
- Explore the full breadth of Inspira’s facilities and services with in-app access to Inspira’s full-featured mobile website.
Intraprise Health’s Community Outreach Services team also supported Inspira’s community day events in both 2016 and 2017 by integrating beacon-enabled games into the Inspira Access app and driving adoption and increasing positive brand awareness. Future projects include a hospital ‘Genius Bar’ for wearable healthcare devices, and a Health Wallet application, allowing Inspira’s consumers to keep track of their relevant wellness information.