Business Impact Analysis
Business Impact Analysis (BIA) is a systematic process to assess and evaluate the potential effects of an interruption to operations as a result of a natural or man-made disaster, accident, or other emergency, and to gather information needed to develop recovery, prevention, and risk mitigation strategies. We conduct Business Impact Analysis in accordance with NIST Special Publication 800-34 and best practices outlined by the Disaster Recovery Institute International (DRII).
Business Impact Analysis (BIA) Report of Findings includes:
- Mission/business processes and recovery criticality:
- Outage impacts
- Maximum tolerable downtime
- Recovery time objectives
- Recovery point objectives
- Resource requirements
- Recovery priorities for system resources
- Review of business continuity plan to assess potential gaps and to prepare remediation recommendations
Ready to get started? Have questions for our HITRUST, HIPAA or security teams?
We’re happy to help.