Concise, Interactive HIPAA Training and Certification
Training is an important element of any HIPAA compliance program. Government regulations and organizational policies change often. It is the responsibility of healthcare organizations to train and update their workforce accordingly. Online training is one of the most effective ways to provide comprehensive training to help your workforce gain an understanding of key elements of HIPAA compliance and their responsibilities in securing and protecting PHI.
HIPAA One Knowledge Center
HIPAA One’s Learning Management System (LMS) offers concise, role-based HIPAA courses to train your workforce on relevant security and privacy information. The platform offers course completion certificates for easy learner tracking, analytics, and reporting. With options to customize courses, you can maintain control. Proper education can save your organization the financial burden of experiencing a breach due to ineffective training.
Features of our Platform:
- Content library with role-specific courses for all employees
- Interactive learning environment with courses between 30-60 minutes
- Reporting and analytics to monitor learner progress and course completion
- Course customizations and custom branding
- Quizzes and interactive content designed for a proven learning experience
We’ve taken the guesswork out of training your employees on HIPAA compliance requirements. We provide trainings that are:
- Easy to implement
- Addresses critical security information
- Informs all staff in the shortest time possible.
- 24/7 online modules delivered on a hosted, user-friendly learning management platform
- Interactive learning environment
- Affordable for small practices and large organizations
COURSE OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- Individual courses
- Subscriptions for organizations
- Role based training (courses specific to healthcare providers, business associates, dental practices, health plans, and clearinghouses.)