Compliance for Hospitals and Health Systems
Solutions designed to meet the needs of healthcare organizations of any size
HIPAA compliance and data security are more important than ever for hospitals and health systems. Healthcare organizations must regularly perform a Security Risk Assessment (SRA) to maintain HIPAA compliance and fulfill their obligations to PHI security and privacy. Simple, automated, and affordable, our HIPAA One compliance software removes the administrative burden of compliance, allowing you to manage, monitor, report, and track in one dashboard.
- Customized reporting, allowing organizations to audit once and report many times
- Automated remediation planning and tracking
- Year-over-year import of prior assessments
Security Risk Assessment Process
During the course of a Security Risk Assessment we will:
- Map vulnerabilities identified to both HIPAA (as amended by HITECH and the Omnibus 2013 Final Rule), NIST Cybersecurity Framework and the HITRUST CSF
- Ensure HIPAA Compliance
- Draft a comprehensive Report of Findings incorporating practical, real-world remediation recommendations
- Present findings and recommendations in stakeholders’ briefing session(s)
- Provide subject matter expertise for senior management decisions, regarding risk
- Assist with alignment of strategy, business objectives, and information assurance
We provide the structure, detail, and clarity you need to:
- Evaluate HIPAA/HITECH compliance
- Document current state of security controls
- Meet the requirements associated with Meaningful Use
- Identify gaps that pose true business risk
- Create a practical remediation roadmap
- Establish a sustainable operating model for information security and privacy
HIPAA One® Software Suite
Take the confusion out of compliance with our step-by-step approach to risk analysis, remediation and documentation. HIPAA One®, Intraprise Health’s cloud-based software suite provides businesses with the tools to maintain compliance across operational processes.
Performing a Security Risk Analysis is a critical step in ensuring that your company is HIPAA compliant. Our Security Risk Assessment (SRA) software automates the labor-intensive, error-prone activities of your annual HIPAA security risk assessment with step-by-step guidance throughout the whole process.
Simplify and automate your HIPAA privacy and breach risk analysis (PBRA). The Health and Human Services Office enforces compliance according to the HIPAA Privacy Rule, and we make it easy for you. With our PBRA software, you can easily assess vulnerabilities of privacy practices and data on all devices, applications, and networks across your organization.
Organizations are required to provide workforce training to their employees on an annual basis. Our concise online courses make mandatory HIPAA workforce training affordable for small practices and large organizations alike.
What steps does your organization need to take?
It’s our goal to make HIPAA compliance solutions easily accessible and affordable, especially for hospitals and health systems. Intraprise Health offers a variety of cybersecurity services, including Security, Privacy and Breach Risk Assessments, LADMF accreditation, NIST framework adoption and Microsoft Office 365 advisory services.