Intraprise Health’s HITRUST Optimization Program complements our HITRUST Assessor Certification Services by providing a set of services purposely designed to fulfill your organization’s responsibilities when working with a HITRUST Assessor firm, whether you are using Intraprise Health or another firm as your Assessor. Our HITRUST Optimization Program provides services customized for your organization throughout your certification journey. We help you with the work your organization is responsible for during the Assessment process- acting as an internal resource for you.
Working with an Assessor who performs your certification audit/assessment, for submission to HITRUST, you will be required to perform various tasks and activities according to standards and guidelines defined by HITRUST while effectively managing this significant undertaking and accurately maintain your instance of the HITRUST MyCSF portal. Our Optimization Program consultants work on your behalf as an extension of your team. We understand what is required by HITRUST and will work with your selected Assessor – alleviating a significant burden for you and your team.
After achieving certification, your security program must be kept current with evolving HITRUST standards. Intraprise Health also provides post-certification security and program management services to ensure you maintain your certification status.
- We know the “language” of HITRUST and understand its complexities and nuances. We translate specific requirements and controls into more readily actionable terms, concepts and tasks for your team.
- We act as your organization’s advocate, interfacing directly with your HITRUST Assessor on program reviews, framework requirements and responses.
- We provide a team of information and cyber security experts.
- We tailor your security program documentation for effective governance that also meets the HITRUST standard.
- We work directly with other business units that are typically involved in a HITRUST Certification initiative such as IT, engineering, compliance, HR, legal etc.
- Program Management
- MyCSF Portal Management
- Policy & Process Review and Development
- Self-Scoring Controls and Domains
- Remediation Services
- Post-Certification Services