Accelerating NIST Cybersecurity Framework Adoption and Maturity for Healthcare Organizations: What You Need to Know
The NIST Cybersecurity Framework guides you in adopting the latest cybersecurity and risk management controls across your enterprise. It is holistic and organization-specific, if properly scoped to your organization’s environment. However, many organizations that have adopted NIST struggle to effectively manage and mature their NIST-based security program. Given the onslaught of ransomware, cyberattacks and regulatory pressures, it is now more imperative than ever to accelerate framework adoption and maturity. In this webinar, our NIST experts will share top challenges, adoption and maturity strategies, and the latest updates to the NIST Cybersecurity Framework and Risk Management Framework. Attendees will learn how to effectively implement a continuously evolving program that will help to position your organization to better defend and respond to attacks, breaches and audits.
Please join our webinar on October 19th at 1:00PM ET where we will discuss:
- The challenges organizations face in adopting and maturing their security program using a holistic framework such as the NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- Strategies organizations can use to facilitate adoption
- Best practices for properly scoping and implementing your program
- Learn how to perform a NIST-based Ransomware Prevention Profile
- How automation and technology can help accelerate Cybersecurity adoption and Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC)