Healthcare Security Essentials Program for VC & PE Portfolio Companies
As a leader in healthcare cybersecurity for over a decade, we recognize a robust cybersecurity program is mission critical to your portfolio. A mature security program, demonstrated by achieving HITRUST certification, has become the market standard.
Intraprise Health has a proven track record of working with companies to enhance and certify their security, privacy and risk management programs. We are A-rated by KLAS and are one of the longest tenured HITRUST Certified Assessors. Our executives are members of both the elite HITRUST National Assessor Council and the Quality Assurance Subcommittee, which informs quality standards and best practices for the certification process.
Intraprise Health Security Services and Software
Our cybersecurity experts will host a complementary educational 1-on-1 session with your portfolio companies. These sessions focus on three of the most pressing healthcare cybersecurity topics today: Remote Workforce Security and Privacy, Security Risk Assessments in the COVID era, and Keys to Achieving HITRUST Certification. Our Healthcare Security Essentials series is designed to be interactive, providing attendees with actionable guidance and best practices that can be applied immediately to strengthen any security program.
*Companies can select one or more of these topics:
- Remote Workforce Security and Privacy
- Managing security and privacy from a risk management perspective
- Prevalent and emerging threats to remote workforces
- Techniques to assess and secure your remote working environments
- Mitigating risk through better security education and awareness
- Focused Security Risk Assessments (SRA) in the COVID-era
- Changes to HIPAA regulations and guidance from HHS, OCR and other agencies
- Best practices for conducting a focused SRA
- How to leverage cybersecurity frameworks to streamline your SRA
- Keys to achieving HITRUST Certification
During this 30-min session, our HITRUST experts will take your security team through a mock scoping exercise to identify:
- Number of security controls required to achieve certification
- Regulatory compliance requirements (HIPAA, SOC-2, PCI, CMSR, etc.)
- Volume of risk: # of transactions, type and amount of sensitive data and system(s) in scope for the certification
Attendees will come away with a deeper understanding of:
- Best practices and guidance on how to prepare your HITRUST certification submission
- How they can leverage a HITRUST certification to streamline compliance with other security standards (e.g. SOC-2)
*Ample time for Q&A throughout
To reserve a session please contact Siobhan Carroll at firstname.lastname@example.org.