The HITRUST Common Security Framework (“HITRUST CSF®” or “CSF”) is a risk based, healthcare focused, security and privacy framework that aggregates and normalizes federal/state regulations and industry recognized frameworks into a central compilation. The HITRUST Assessor will work closely with other team members, under the direction of a Team Lead, to guide customers through their journey of framework adoption and ultimately to certification.
- Work closely with customers to understand systems and business functions in order to determine the scope of their HITRUST assessment
- Review and evaluate an organization’s information security posture for compliance with the HITRUST CSF and other relevant frameworks
- Assist organizations with the creation of a remediation plan to strengthen information security posture
- Research and understand complicated Security and Privacy matters
- Communicate IT, Security, and Privacy concepts to an organization as it relates to the in-scope environment
- Develop and execute test plans to validate an organization’s compliance with the HITRUST CSF for submission
Please email resumé and cover letter to email@example.com.