Yardley, PA, September 10, 2020 – Intraprise Health, a leading provider of cybersecurity services, today announced a virtual Community Extension Program (CEP) event with top experts, including HITRUST®, a leading data protection and standards organization. Attendees will learn how to implement or improve their organization’s information risk management and compliance program.
The virtual event is conveniently hosted online as a three-part series, over the course of three weeks, beginning September 16. These CEP events are designed to promote education and collaboration with peers, as well as to help attendees learn how to adopt and leverage the various HITRUST programs and services to address common security and privacy challenges.
Virtual CEP Details:
- Part A: Wednesday, Sept. 16, 2020, from 12:30 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. CT
- Part B: Wednesday, Sept. 23, 2020, from 12:30 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. CT
- Part C: Tuesday, Sept. 29, 2020, from 12:30 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. CT
CEP Learning Objectives:
- Structuring and implementing an information risk management program
- Considerations regarding and implementing the HITRUST CSF as well as assessment and reporting options
- Leveraging the HITRUST CSF to implement the NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- Implementing a third-party assurance program for effective vendor risk management
- Strategic initiatives and new programs being designed for the community to address new challenges
- Differentiating your organization in the marketplace
“Since their inception, the CEP events have been attended by organizations of all sizes striving to enhance and improve their information risk management and compliance programs,” said Michael Parisi, VP of Assurance Strategy and Community Development, HITRUST. “These events provide an interactive virtual learning experience for community-based professionals who are seeking more education and knowledge in simplifying the process of managing risk to their organization’s information while shortening their HITRUST Journey.”
“Having hosted several CEP events with HITRUST throughout our tenure as a HITRUST assessor, Intraprise Health is excited for this opportunity to work with HITRUST and share our expertise on how to make the HITRUST journey as smooth as possible,” said Ryan Patrick, Intraprise Health’s SVP of Security.
To register for this program visit: https://go.hitrustalliance.net/September2020VirtualCEP.
About Intraprise Health
Intraprise Health is a healthcare focused cybersecurity solutions firm and a certified HITRUST Assessor with extensive experience in the NIST Cybersecurity Framework. Providing health information security products and services to assess, remediate and monitor cybersecurity risk, Intraprise Health’s services include penetration testing, medical device security, third-party (vendor) risk management, phishing exercises and business impact analysis. Intraprise Health’s newest product, BluePrint ProtectÔ, helps organizations efficiently manage and automate their third party risk management program, providing hospitals and health systems with a comprehensive, ongoing and dynamic view of their enterprise wide third party risks and automating and accelerating key information security office functions. Intraprise Health received an A rating in the most recent KLAS Cybersecurity Services report in the Advisory Focused Firm category.
Intraprise Health Media Contact