"*" indicates required fields
Better Protect Your Health Information
Under HIPAA, Health Plans have the responsibility to safeguard protected health information. This can require a significant investment of time, money, and resources, especially if you are using spreadsheets and emails to manage compliance across your enterprise.
Simple, automated, and affordable, our security, privacy, and breach risk software removes the administrative burden of compliance, allowing you to manage, monitor, report, and track compliance all in one platform.
The HIPAA One software follows the OCR Audit Protocol and is based on NIST-methodologies.
- Audit once, report many. We understand how important it is to be able to respond and provide accurate data and updates. Our software allows you to download customized reports with as much or as little information as you need.
- Immediate Remediation. Answer question in the software, and with the click of a button, a remediation plan is created. Within the plan, risks are automatically rated by severity and can be delegated to specific individuals to remediate.
- Less time chasing data. Spend more time in the software and no time in spreadsheets, documents, and emails. Everything can be updated, tracked, and reported directly from the platform.
Compliance and data security are more important than ever before. Holistically address security risk management and HIPAA compliance across the continuum of your organization with HIPAA One.
HIPAA One® Features
Advantages of the Intraprise Health HIPAA One® cloud-based software:
- Step-by-step guided approach to HIPAA compliance
- Up-to-date software including citations for HIPAA, NIST, and 42 CFR Part 2
- Access to our certified Assessors
- Widely used among healthcare organizations of all sizes
Enhanced Capabilities for Health Plans include:
- Automated task reminders
- Send pre-filled questions to your business units and locations
- Manage all SRAs in one place – no more juggling spreadsheets!
- Calculated risk assignment and prioritization
- Remediation tracking and action history
- Real-time reporting and final reporting
- Year over year import of prior assessments