Security Product Analyst
Posted on: January 28th, 2022 05:58 pm
The Security Product Analyst is a lead on the Intraprise Health Product team for our suite of Security Assessment and Integrated Risk Management products. As an information security subject matter expert, you will directly report to the Chief Product Officer and participate in a wide variety of initiatives spanning a broad range of roles including product strategy and technical development planning, customer strategic consulting, and support to the sales, marketing, and information security services teams.
The primary responsibilities for this position will include applying your knowledge of various regulations and frameworks and product innovation experience to guide the security product roadmap and identify future opportunities.
- Responsible for researching security market trends and suggesting product initiatives and enhancements to the Chief Product Officer
- Lead functional requirements, design, workflow, and document ‘as is’ and ‘to be’ processes and perform gap analysis that results in detailed user requirements
- Conduct use case analysis of customer needs driving functional design and data dependencies by interacting with business customers, internal and external stakeholders to gather and define requirements
- Conduct user feedback sessions and document recommendations for integration into the product backlog
- Lead development teams in refining the acceptance criteria related to new requirements
- Organize and prioritize the product(s) backlog of requirements, technical debt, bugs, and standard maintenance in a way that will advances the products while delivering the key milestones and customer commitments identified on the roadmap
- Engage with application designers, technical leads, and client services team members in implementing the design through the agile delivery process
- Support testing by writing and executing acceptance test cases and quality gate checks for functional releases
- Participate in all related Agile/Scrum activities including backlog management and prioritization
- Lead the end-of-sprint and release demonstrations showcasing the new features and capabilities the product(s) is delivering
- Work with the Product team Scrum Master(s) to manage projects by tracking and monitoring progress, risks, and issues
- Maintain and distribute release notes to users, stakeholders, and other interested parties
- Maintain robust product and technical documentation and support other members in the creation of training, change management, and marketing materials related to the product(s)
- Support Marketing with written content and presentations for webinars and seminars
- Advise the Sales team on product mix, packaging and competitive pricing strategies for the various security products and client scenarios
- Provide demonstrations and craft demo scripts based upon product capabilities and security business use cases
- Create Training materials and provide knowledge transfer to our internal teams in support of existing and newly developed product functionality
This position offers considerable growth potential as Intraprise Health expands its products and services and grows its client base. Strong communications skills, a security analyst background, and willingness to learn and work in a growth-stage company will be necessary for success in this position. The employee will have an opportunity to expand their current technical and business innovation skills while participating in critical business projects aligned with company goals. The Security Product Analyst will gain and refine their experience in analysis, process improvement and technical troubleshooting for product development and implementation support to our client services team. Previous information security analyst/consulting experience or information security professional certification is required. Relevant experience/knowledge of product management, software development lifecycle processes, healthcare business operations and marketing is highly desired. Salary level commensurate with applicant level of experience and relevant skills.
Intraprise Health provides 401K, Medical, Dental, Vision
Please email resumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.