Senior Information Security Consultant / Governance Content Developer
The Information Senior Security Consultant is a key contributor to the various services provided by Intraprise Health. As an information security subject matter expert, you will have the opportunity to participate in a wide variety of customer initiatives that span a broad range of services.
The Senior Security Analyst position affords the qualified candidate to be exposed to, and become proficient with, a wide range of security frameworks, technologies, and disciplines.
The primary responsibilities for this position will include applying your knowledge of various regulations and frameworks to a) develop governance content – i.e., policies and processes – aligning with industry frameworks, including NIST and/or HITRUST; and b) applying your knowledge of various regulations and frameworks to complete program reviews and assessments following industry regulations and frameworks. These activities will include one or more of the following:
- Partner with customers to develop security and privacy governance documentation that aligns with adopted frameworks
- Lead working sessions with clients to capture existing process details
- Utilize framework knowledge to create new, or modify existing, policies / processes reflecting the customer governance and operations
- Interact with HITRUST MyCSF to assist and facilitate customer to meet requirements of the framework
- Utilize the MyCSF as necessary to upload documentation, customer responses and evidence
- Conduct operational and technical information security assessments for customer organizations per the HIPAA Security Rule and relevant security framework(s).
- Review and evaluate an organization’s information security posture for compliance with the HITRUST, NIST and other frameworks.
- Participate in HITRUST framework assessments working closely with other team members to guide customers through their journey of framework adoption and certification.
- Opportunity to host webinars and author relevant blogs, articles, whitepapers, etc.
This position offers considerable growth potential as Intraprise Health expands its services and solutions and grows its client base. A strong technical background, willingness to learn and good work ethic will be necessary for success in this position. The employee will gain hands on experience while participating in critical business projects aligned with company goals. The Information Security Consultant will gain experience in analysis, documentation, troubleshooting process improvement and technical troubleshooting for project implementations. Previous information security experience is a plus.
Intraprise Health provides 401K, Medical, Dental, Vision
Please email resumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.