Our Security Risk Assessment (SRA) offering now combines Intraprise Health’s highly rated security services with the industry’s leading HIPAA SRA software platform, HIPAA One®, to deliver a complete SRA solution for healthcare. With the recent acquisition of HIPAA One, Intraprise Health’s customers can now leverage our comprehensive SRA services through HIPAA One’s software platform (built on the NIST Cybersecurity Framework). SRA customers can access our assessor’s notes and findings through the HIPAA One platform during and upon completion of the assessment auto-generated reporting, including the final report of findings, as well as HIPAA One’s remediation management module can be utilized for an enterprise-wide, full-lifecycle and scalable approach to HIPAA security and compliance.
Intraprise Health’s SRA solution looks at an organization’s information security and risk management program in a collaborative, standards-based, and compliance-aware approach. Our Security Risk Assessment solution includes strategic, operational, and tactical assessments performed by seasoned cyber security experts in order to achieve comprehensive risk mitigation.
Progressive healthcare organizations perform a Security Risk Assessment/HIPAA Risk Analysis on an annual basis in order to maintain HIPAA compliance and fulfill their obligations to PHI security and privacy. Our cyber security professionals have deep HIPAA expertise and are armed with the latest scanning tools, techniques and the HIPAA One SRA platform. Using online questionnaires, document reviews, client interviews, physical walk-throughs, where possible, of facilities and internal and external vulnerability testing, Intraprise Health’s security risk assessments analyze large amounts of information. This gives us the most meaningful and accurate vulnerability intelligence for risk analysis and remediation planning.
- Map vulnerabilities identified to both HIPAA (as amended by HITECH and the Omnibus 2013 Final Rule), NIST Cybersecurity Framework and the HITRUST CSF
- Ensure HIPAA Compliance
- Draft a comprehensive Report of Findings incorporating practical, real-world remediation recommendations
- Present findings and recommendations in stakeholders’ briefing session(s)
- Provide subject matter expertise for senior management decisions, regarding risk
- Assist with alignment of strategy, business objectives, and information assurance
- Evaluate HIPAA/HITECH compliance
- Document current state of security controls
- Meet the requirements associated with Meaningful Use
- Identify gaps that pose true business risk
- Create a practical remediation roadmap
- Establish a sustainable operating model for information security and privacy
- Further relationships based on trust and confidence with clients and business partners