User Experience (UX) Front-End Web Developer
Intraprise Health is currently seeking a Web/UX Developer for an outstanding career opportunity working with our product development team to accelerate the advancement of our innovative cybersecurity risk management SaaS offering, Blueprint-Protect. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the complete software development life cycle, from requirement to deployment, working closely with other developers, testers, business analysts, product owners & UX/UI designers.
Role Requirements and Skills
- Proven 3-5 years of experience as a Front-End Web (UX) Developer
- Extensive experience in Angular (2 + years preferred), Typescript, RxJS, NgRx, and Sass.
- Familiarity with SQL Server (or other SQL based RDBMS), SQL query language, and NoSQL database concepts.
- Experience building secure data-driven web applications by consuming RESTful services and APIs.
- Experience with Agile methodology, CI/CD and dev-ops pipelines (e.g. Azure pipelines)
- Experience with source control systems such as Git.
- Familiarity with common stacks and .NET frameworks.
- Familiarity with SOLID programming principles.
- Experience with responsive and mobile design, as well as cross-browser development and testing
- Understands front-end software best practices including client-side performance optimization and how to mitigate information security risks.
Education: Bachelor of Science degree (computer science or technical major preferred) or equivalent experience
Please email resumé and cover letter to email@example.com.