HIPAA Compliance Management for Hospitals
HIPAA compliance and data security are more important than ever for hospitals and health systems. Healthcare organizations must regularly perform a Security Risk Analysis (SRA) to maintain HIPAA compliance and fulfill their obligations to PHI security and privacy. Managing compliance can be a messy, tedious task – especially if you are using spreadsheets and emails and are dealing with hundreds of individual clinics and practices.
In this webinar, we outline steps your organization can take to address your HIPAA Security Risk Analysis and HIPAA compliance requirements in 2021.
Session Key Take-a-ways:
- Current healthcare security landscape
- Understanding HIPAA and your responsibilities
- Common mistakes organizations make when undertaking an SRA
- Triggers for performing a HIPAA security risk analysis
- Steps to achieving a successful compliance program
Who Should Watch?
- Administrative and Clinical Staff
- Healthcare IT Support Staff
- Privacy, Security and Compliance Officers
- Anyone involved in security and privacy at academic medical centers, healthcare delivery organizations, research centers, law firms, etc.