Performing an SRA is a requirement under the HIPAA Security rule as well as leading risk management frameworks such as HITRUST and NIST. It’s also the key requirement in OCR’s HIPAA Audit Protocol. An annual HIPAA Security Risk Assessment is your opportunity to pause and focus on enhancing the overall resilience and strength of your information security program – and a key component of a complete risk management program.
During this webinar, we discuss:
- Understanding HIPAA compliance and your responsibilities
- Leveraging a HIPAA SRA as a foundation for compliance, security and risk management
- Identifying key controls and how they align with the HITRUST or NIST security frameworks
- Leveraging your SRA to prepare for an OCR HIPAA Audit
- Steps you can take to create an ongoing program that prioritizes HIPAA compliance, remediation management and security risk management year round